I’ve written about Stainless before. It looks like the developers have been hard at work because before it was simply a proof of concept. In fact, they actually recommended against using it as a daily browser, however the project has grown since then.
It’s an interesting browser to play around with, but I’d still hold off on making it your new primary browser. It still lacks the ability to track history or to save bookmarks.
Check out the notes for their latest version 0.4.5 and check out the site if you’d like to give it a try.
- added dynamic loading of WebKit nightly frameworks
- added cmd-shift-arrow shortcuts
- added proper escpaing to smartbar searches
- fixed full-screen flash playback
- fixed browser launch from Adobe AIR apps
Like this post? Tip with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible but telling me what you liked.